The village was founded between the 18th and 19th century at the time of Tzar Ivan Asen II. This used to be the summer palace of the king. The king's horses were grazing along this meadow and this is where the name of the village comes from - Tzareva Livada/King's Meadow. Dryanovska River, a tributary of Yantra cuts through the village. Local people. Rural tourism develops successfully in the area. The unique nature of the mountain attracts tourists from all over the world. Here you can find a free football stadium, an outdoor swimming pool with a jumping tower, a railway station, a post office and shops.
You can organize trips to:
• Ethnographic complex "Old Town" in Tryavna- 9 km
• Nikola Fitcheto Museum in Draynovo - 5 km
• Dryanovski monastery and the Bacho Kiro Cave and Dryanovska River Falls- 10 km
• Veliko Tarnovo hill "Tsarevets" and "Trapezitza" Wax Museum - 25 km
• Ethnographic Museum, House of Humour and Satire in Gabrovo - 25 km
• Ethnographic complex "Bojentsi" - 15 km